We assume you already installed one (or more) Bold Smart Cylinders before installing the Bold Connect.
We’re assuming you’ve already installed one or more Bold Smart Cylinders before installing the Bold Connect.
First, make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device and you can access the Wi-Fi network. Then, complete the following steps:
- Use the adapter provided to connect your Bold Connect.
- Press and hold the round button to activate installation mode. Release the button when the LED starts to flash red.
- Open the Bold App and select ‘Install Bold Connect’ from the main menu. This option is indicated by an orange dot.
- Briefly press the round button on your Bold Connect and the button in the Bold App simultaneously. The Bold Connect will now be linked to your Bold account.
- Enter a name for your Bold Connect. You can change it later if desired. Press ‘Next.’
- Choose the right Wi-Fi network from the list to set up an internet connection for your Bold Connect.
- If you’ve successfully set up an internet connection, you will see a list of locks that are within the range of the Bold Connect. These locks can now use the extra functionality.